Lookingfor ROR Developer in Rosemont, IL

Please find the job description of Ruby on Rails Developer. If you are interested please email me your updated resume in word doc and I will contact you ASAP.

Description:

Conceptualize and build efficient, well-organized web or enterprise applications Work on all levels of the technical stack, from front-end styling/HTML to back-end coding in Ruby on rails. Be 100% hand-on Ruby on Rails developer. Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues in Rails applications Ability to write unit test cases, code reviews, refactor the code and implement new features using MVC design patterns Skill/qualifications BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience Prior experience designing, implementing, and maintaining Ruby on Rails based components in a enterprise level and/or consumer facing web applications.

Experience in XHTML (HTML 5 a plus), Javascript, CSS and general Web 2.0 techniques required Rapidly troubleshoot to solve problems and bugs Experience with object oriented analysis and design is must. Experience working with Remote (onsite / offshore) developers is required.

Familarity on relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.

A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments.

Experience using RSpec/Cucumber. Any certification on RoR will be a plus

Hi,

we are interested on your job. please share your details to manikandan@optisolbusiness.com so that i can able to send you our ROR resource profile.

Thanks, Manikandan