Looking for contributors for project: acts_as_facebook_object

Hey All,

I'm taking on a rather ambitious project that is something of an extraction from a recent project that ended up getting scrapped. The idea is to provide a simple macro to allow any ruby class' objects to represent an object in the Facebook graph. This is especially handy when the class representing Facebook objects happens to be an ORM class. I also developed a very clever way to model the myriad relationships between objects without creating an absolute ton of join tables, so this library can basically be used to make a complete copy of any data available to your application via the API.

I would like for this gem/plugin to be Facebook Graph client agnostic as well as ORM agnostic--any client or ORM library for which a proper adapter can be written is welcome to join the party. I plan to implement either fbgraph or fb_graph as a graph client, and AR as an ORM for starters.

I just started the extraction so it's in the early stages, but you can see kinda where it's going. Everything is open for improvement and rewriting at this point. Perhaps it might even make more sense to split it into two separate gems.

Anyway, the repo is here: https://github.com/hypernight/acts_as_facebook_object

If you're seriously interested, let me know and i'd be happy to consider adding you as a developer on the project. Other than that, general suggestions are very much appreciated!

Thanks, Matt