Junior Web Developer - Northampton, Northamptonshire - interested? (Ref#171816)

From: David Macpherson <david.macpherson@evolutionjobs.co.uk> To: alan_forrester2@yahoo.co.uk Sent: Mon, 14 June, 2010 10:49:01 Subject: Junior Web Developer - Northampton, Northamptonshire - interested? (Ref#171816)

We are looking for several people who fit the following urgent Job Spec. If you are interested please call David Macpherson on 01925 820555 or email a word version of your CV back to me stating Salary requirements and Availability.

If this job is not relevant to you please accept my apologies but if you could forward it to anyone you feel would be more appropriate I would much appreciate it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Job Title: Junior Web Developer - Northampton, Northamptonshire

Salary: £18,000 - £23,000

Job Spec:

Junior Web Developer - Northampton, Northamptonshire. I have an urgent requirement for a Junior Web Developer with ex cellent skills in Ruby on Rails, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Linux. My client is in the early stages of building an application to take there systems to the next level. The ideal candidate will be degree educated and have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for web development. Any exposure in providing technical support will be highly advantageous. Please send CV's for immediate interviews.

---------------------------------------------------------

This job is URGENT - if you are interested please call David Macpherson on 01925 820555 or reply to this email with your CV.

Kind Regards,

David Macpherson Senior Recruitment Consultant Evolution Recruitment Solutions Ltd Tel: 01925 820555 david.macpherson@evolutionjobs.co.uk www.evolutionjobs.co.uk

This email contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to anyone this email or any information contained in this email. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email immediately and delete this email.

E-volution Recruitment Solutions Ltd. - Registered Office: The Genesis Centre, Garrett Field, Birchwood, Cheshire WA3 7BH - Registered in England no: 3990096 - VAT number: 748 8265 83

If this job specification is unsuitable, the details that we have are probably out of date or incomplete. Please click here to update. If you have found a job, are currently in a contract, or want to be removed from the database, please click here >