Full service agency with heavy bias towards data intelligence are on the hunt for an uber strong Rails Developer.
Inner suburbs location
Smart, productive and collaborative environment
**$80K - $100K
The organisation I am working with are on the grow due to their order book bursting at the seams. They are a full-service agency that produce fun things like mobile apps, websites, Facebook apps etc., and they also have a portfolio of SaaS products they have built which help them to analyse campaigns and provide their clients with detailed insights.
Is programming your one true passion in this world? Do you think in code? Do you write code in your alphabet soup? Are you an intelligent, motivated and caring Ruby Developer dedicated to providing interesting and diverse solutions?
The ideal candidate will have:
· Solid experience in Ruby On Rails
· Understanding of automated testing and Continuous Integration (CI)
· Excellent communication skills (code included)
· An inquisitive, proactive and friendly manner
CYou must contribute to the Open Source community i.e. Blog, Twitter, GitHub, present at meet-ups etc
And you will require:
· 4 years commercial experience working with Ruby On Rails
· A demonstrated passion for Ruby On Rails by participation in the community
· A background in Object Oriented Programming and Open Source Development
· Solid experience in test-driven software
· Experience working in an Agile environment and a solid understanding of the processes involved
· An interest or experimentation in mobile would be a significant advantage
If all these attributes look like what you see in the mirror each morning, then this could be the role for you! Here is an opportunity to collaborate in a highly innovative and progressive environment with some of the sharpest minds in the digital agency world. And get paid well for the privilege!
If this role isnt perfect for you please drop me an email as I am recruiting for a couple of Rails opportunities at the moment.
If you think this is the right role for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref #M4006, or give Alex a call at the office on 03 9935 9409 for a confidential chat.