Jasper reports and iReport

Herman Jansen wrote in post #628820:

I still have to try the suggestion from Fred but I got it to work on my development machine. I had to jump through some loops, but it does work. I can now develop and test a report with iReport and call it from Ruby on Rails. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post some additional information on how I got it to work.

Hi years ago you succeeded to cross Jasper and ruby on rails Did you remember how you did? are you still able to help me to do so?

Thanks in advance

Jon Garvin wrote in post #629004:

I still have to try the suggestion from Fred but I got it to work on my development machine. I had to jump through some loops, but it does work. I can now develop and test a report with iReport and call it from Ruby on Rails. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post some additional information on how I got it to work.

Hey hi, Can u help me with example code how to invoke jasper viewer on client side in ruby on rails. I am using iReport 4.0.0

Hi all http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/howtointegratejasperreports i can't read this blog !!!

Hey Herman, I am also going through the same issue. I followed the same wiki

http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/howtointegratejasperreports

But, it can't working in Rails 3.2.6. I am a newbie in Rails. So, can you please help me by showing the information on how you got it to work.

As I am newbie it helps more if you ll provide any sample app in Rails 3.

anusha c. wrote in post #1048589:

Hey hi, Can u help me with example code how to invoke jasper viewer on client side in ruby on rails. I am using iReport 4.0.0

hey Anusha,

Have you got how it works, if done then please help me with example code for the same.

KathysKode@gmail.com wrote in post #629027:

I hope I'm not stepping upon this thread but continue to ask if anyone is integrating barcodes into .pdf outputs in Rails? I thought perhaps you good people might be somehow involved in inventory applications. Thank you, Kathleen

Hi, Kathleen. I wonder whether the barcode reader(Barcode Reader for Java (Java Barcode Reader supports Code 128, EAN128, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA, UPCE, Code 39 (and extended), Interleaved 25 and more ...) - from BusinessRefinery.com) I am using can help with the related barcoding programs?

Best regards, Arron