is pdf calling is possible in the frame in ruby on rails lik

is pdf calling is possible in the frame in ruby on rails like VB for the dataentry purpose.

actually i m able to open a pdf in the browser but that is make the dataentry very complex to view the pdf and do the dataentry in the other window, so now i m thinking to do it in the same window like 80 % of the window can use the pdf image for view and rest 20 % have the data fields for the dataentry, can this thing is possible in the ruby on rails .

pls revert me . Thanks in advance

it has nothing to do with rails is a html thing and also not all browser open pdf in the window and it depends on user browser configuration. But if its for an intranet then you can do it easily. Iframes are not a RoR thing they are an html thing.

means in short its not possible in the ror to make the dataentry module as m thinking.

Atul Rai wrote:

is pdf calling is possible in the frame in ruby on rails like VB for the dataentry purpose.

actually i m able to open a pdf in the browser but that is make the dataentry very complex to view the pdf and do the dataentry in the other window, so now i m thinking to do it in the same window like 80 % of the window can use the pdf image for view and rest 20 % have the data fields for the dataentry, can this thing is possible in the ruby on rails .

Sure. Rails doesn't get in the way of structuring your HTML however you like.

pls revert me .

$ svn revert -R atul_rai

$ ls atul_rai No files found.

Thanks in advance

Best,

Sure. Rails doesn’t get in the way of structuring your HTML however you

like.

pls revert me .

$ svn revert -R atul_rai

$ ls atul_rai

No files found.

Thanks in advance