Introducing Morph helpME

Hi guys,

I would like to introduce you to a new online help and training system that my company has just released. It is built on Ruby on Rails and I think you may find it interesting. I would like to ask that you add our application to your directory. Below is our standard content explaining our application.

Morph helpME is an on-demand, always-on training and help application system written in Ruby on Rails. The system allows administrators to create searchable help and training systems for use via the world wide web. The help and training system permits administrators to upload files, add resources, edit content, create tags, and build an entertaining site that is delivered via the world wide web. All for free.

Morph helpME runs on the world-class infrastructure of Amazon Web Services. Morph helpME is powered by the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3). All of the information is directly stored and managed within the Amazon infrastructure of secure data centers.

You can gain access to the application through http://www.morphexchange.com. Morph helpME is offered as a free service and will have paid options in the future.