How would I create a "tagged domain"?

Hi,

Basically I recently been playing around with my ruby on rails system, and I'm wondering how I can get it to pick some words from the :name of the tutorial (I have a system with categories and tutorials) and make this into what I call a tagged domain, basically instead of it showing the ID in the URL, it would instead show something like so: keyword-keyword-keyword-keyword-keyword

Is this possible? If it is then how would I go about doing it?

Also if I could change the categories URL so instead of categories/ID it could be categories/UrlName (a property which I would make); I assume this second task would be considerably easier than the first as it seems RoR being a clever language would make it easy to do this through routes.rb (or something, I'm really still not sure how I can change the URL properly)..

This is the main bit of my routes.rb that makes the tutorials and categories be displayed in the URL the way they are:

map.connect 'categories/:id/tutorials/:action', :controller => 'categories'

map.connect ':controller/:action:id'   map.connect ':controller/:action/:id.:format'

map.resources :tutorials,   :controller => "categories",   :path_prefix => "/category/:category_id",   :name_prefix => "category_"

end

Please Help,

I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge,

-Joe

Bump?! Please, can anyone help?

Bump (last time)!!

Can no one help me with this? I really can't figure it out..

Please Help,

Thanks In Advance,

Joe

Hi,

I don't know if this will help, but have you tried a search on 'permalink'?