We are looking for a full time Rails position at our fast growing startup in the Dallas, Tx area. Comp is competitive and ranges from 100-175k. This position is hybrid and will require a small amount of office time for team collaboration.
We are a Saas product that is poised to disrupt to home services software industry with a unique product offering. If you love problem solving and fast-paced environments we’re looking for you.
We’re a fast-paced company that builds SaaS software for running a home service company (for example Plumbing, Electrical, Heating and AC). Our software reduces work through automation and simplification. Join our high energy team if you like solving complex problems, collaborating with amazing teammates, and having an impact on products that make a difference.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on new features
- Own architecture / design of new features including database schema cloud Infrastructure & monitoring / scaling
- Design APIs to support our web and mobile apps
- Develop and deploy new features in a high pace environment
- Write automated tests to verify feature functionality
- 8+ years developer experience
- 5+ years Rails experience
- Experience building SaaS products
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong team player in a collaborative environment
- Customer facing product development experience a strong plus
- Cloud architecture experience a strong plus