Hire Expert ROR Developer

Dear Group members,

Greetings!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Pankaj Bhatia working as an Asst. Business Development Manager with DRC Systems.

DRC Systems is a web development company based in India with the total strength of 50+ Developers. We have a team of expert Ruby on Rails developers available.

I will be more than happy to discuss a business possibility where we can work as an offshore service provider for your company hence enabling you to provide quality-centric and cost effective solutions for your domestic market..

Please feel free to visit our website http://www.drcsystems.com and contact me on my email id pankaj.bhatia@drcsystems.com for any queries or business opportunity.

Thanks and Regards,

Pankaj Bhatia www.drcsystems.com www.typo3techie.com www.php-techie.com

Pankaj @ drc Systems wrote in post #968060:

Dear Group members,

Greetings!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Pankaj Bhatia working as an Asst. Business Development Manager with DRC Systems.

DRC Systems is a web development company based in India with the total strength of 50+ Developers. We have a team of expert Ruby on Rails developers available.

I will be more than happy to discuss a business possibility where we can work as an offshore service provider for your company hence enabling you to provide quality-centric and cost effective solutions for your domestic market..

[...]

The list guidelines prohibit advertising. Go away.

Best,