Hi i;m new in Ruby on Rails need same help

Hi i try to run the rake db:migrate

[root@localhost catarse]# rake db:migrate

You no longer need to have jasmine.rake in your project, as it is now automatically loaded             from the Jasmine gem. To silence this warning, set "USE_JASMINE_RAKE=true" in your environment             or remove jasmine.rake.

problem while using OauthProvider model: 'FATAL: Ident authentication failed for user "postgress"

' [deprecated] I18n.enforce_available_locales will default to true in the future. If you really want to skip validation of your locale you can set I18n.enforce_available_locales = false to avoid this message. rake aborted! FATAL: Ident authentication failed for user "postgress"

How i can fix this thanks

This is, as the error implies, a postgres authentication error. Check that the user postgress exists (possible typo for postgres?), and while you’re at it, that it has permission to create and modify databases.

If you still get the error, you’ll need to switch to another form of authentication. See here. https://www.treshna.com/psql-fatal-ident-authentication-failed-for-user-username-error-and-solution/

thanks i have fix that by add turst