has many through question

I am new to Rails and this is my first major project. I have a piece of content that can have multiple titles based on the language. I have four models Content, Titles, Language and TitleTranslation.

class Content < ActiveRecord::Base   has_many :title_translations   has_many :languages, :through => :title_translations   has_many :titles, :through => :title_translations end

class Language < ActiveRecord::Base   has_many :title_translations   has_many :contents, :through => :title_translations   has_many :titles, :through => :title_translations end

class Titile < ActiveRecord::Base   has_many :title_translations   has_many :languages, :through => :title_translations   has_many :contents, :through => :title_translations end

class TitleTranslation < ActiveRecord::Base   belongs_to :content, :title, :language end

Here is the title_translation table: class CreateTitleTranslations < ActiveRecord::Migration   def self.up     create_table :title_translations do |t|       t.column :content_id, :integer       t.column :language_id, :integer       t.column :title_id, :integer       t.column :created_at, :timestamp     end   end

def self.down     drop_table :title_translations   end end

Is this the way i need to set it up? If so how do i access them? I have searched the internet and no one seems to give you that. Please let me know if i need to supply more info... thanks...