Filtering params

Good night, Could anyone tell me how can I split this hash? {“title”=>“sssssssss”, “avatar”=>#<ActionDispatch::Http::UploadedFile:0x007fefd1104a28 @tempfile=#Tempfile:/var/folders/_6/h2yz29bx1cs_swwr5vx6rl4r0000gn/T/RackMultipart20140424-10615-nfz0ta, @original_filename=“alf.jpg”, @content_type=“image/jpeg”, @headers=“Content-Disposition: form-data; name="photo[avatar]"; filename="alf.jpg"\r\nContent-Type: image/jpeg\r\n”>} I need to create a new Photo objet with that data. I can’t use the normal way ‘Photo.create(photo_params)’ because I need to add the user.id to the photos table.

Below is the code that I’m using, but only the fields “title” and “user.id” are being saved in the table of each photo.

@photo = Photo.create do |p| p.title = photo_params[:title] p.user_id = current_user.id print p.avatar_file_name = photo_params{attr_accessor :original_filename} p.avatar_content_type = photo_params[:content_type] p.avatar_file_size = photo_params[:avatar_file_size] end

Thanks & Regards

Alfredo.

Ok solved.

@photo = Photo.new(photo_params) @photo.title = photo_params[:title] @photo.user_id = current_user.id

Thanks