file_colmn for many entries

I've sucessfully created an upload and view for one picture connected to current_user, but who am I suppose to create MANY pictures to one user?

I thought I basically could rename everything to "entries" and "images" which once were called "entry" or "image".

change the controller: entry_controller ===> entries_controller

the USER model: has_one :entry ===> has_many :entries

all the folders containing entry ===> entries

the "routes"-file with with the correct paths the folders in the public directory to Entries and Images

(but not change the ENTRY-model name)

Well, this doesn't work. I recieve a multitude of errors like 'image_relative_path' for Entry:Class

I guess I'm doing this all wrong, so any help is welcome.

I'm rephrasing my question,

(as I wrote before)I've sucessfully created an upload and view for one picture connected to current_user, but who am I suppose to create MANY pictures to one user?

I'm well aware that the models need to have "has_many" and "belongs_to" and these are right. but with only "has_many :entries" (and belongs_to :user) I recieve "unkown method entry".

However, one problem might be that I haven't quite understood "how to know where" to write "entry" and where to write "entries" in the code. (even though I thought this just should be dependent on the "has_many" in the model).

So I've tried a couple of diffrent ways to figure out where they should be called "entries" and "entry", but more than it results in "'image_relative_path' for Entry:Class"

pretty please help me