The download is working fine and then I get this error in the terminal. Here is the log:
Last 15 lines from /Users/Library/Logs/Homebrew/cmake/03.make:
– Installing: /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.20.2/bin/ccmake
– Installing: /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.20.2/bin/cmake
– Installing: /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.20.2/bin/ctest
– Installing: /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.20.2/bin/cpack
– Installing: /usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.20.2/share/cmake/include/cmCPluginAPI.h
CMake Error at Utilities/Sphinx/cmake_install.cmake:41 (file):
file INSTALL cannot find
No such file or directory.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
make: *** [install] Error 1
Do not report this issue to Homebrew/brew or Homebrew/core!
These open issues may also help:
Relocatable bottles for formulae that use
CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH Relocatable bottles for formulae that use `CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH` · Issue #75458 · Homebrew/homebrew-core · GitHub
Why isn’t it working?