Embedding a Widget

I build this widget: http://flicks.mochafoo.com/widget is the temporary location for it at the moment, it might also be a little slow since I am hosting it on dreamhost.

Anyhow, I built it using normal rails methods, I've got a view that has some erb and some javascript it it for the ajax calls. I am also using mootools for the sliding effects, although I will probably revert back to scriptaculous for those.

The trouble I am having, is figuring out a way to let other people embed something like this on their site, a remote site. (I know, it's it pretty big, I wouldn't put it one my site, but I just do what I am told to do). First I thought that I should have them embed a script on their site, with <script> tags. But I am thinking that the markup + javascript might be a little hard to manage if I went that route. I also think that something like an iframe on their site would be overkill.

I'm really kind of at a loss as to going about doing this, if anyone on the list has had to do something like this before, or has any suggestions, anything would REALLY be appreciated. I can even throw you some "donation" in for you, via paypal, if desired. I'm just running out of time, and pulling my hair out.