Deploy: Developing on Windows Deploying on Linux hosting

There is only one version to download.

Ali Imran wrote:

Buddy, you did the great job,

Yes I tried all possible key board support in Ubuntu. It did not work, I also did not try 1.1.

I will download it and try it on my machines will let you know about my that experience too.

Thanks,

hum, there is no reason that the 1.1 solve your problems if all the Ubuntu layouts can't :confused:

have you been more successfull by installing a linux distro on virtualbox by yourself ? i.e : is it a specific virtualrails problem, or do you face it with a standard ubuntu system ?

thanks for your support

ps : yes, I've removed the old 1.0 version from the downloads section :slight_smile:

No i did not face this problem with Ubuntu, That is running normaly on my all machines, i.e desktops and laptops..

Ali Imran wrote:

No i did not face this problem with Ubuntu, That is running normaly on my all machines, i.e desktops and laptops..

Under virtualbox I mean

Yes of course

Ali Imran wrote:

Yes of course

Hello :slight_smile:

can you give me some of your hardware details, such as the laptop model, os version, and so on please ?

we want virtualrails to be as little buggy as possible, and if there is a way to solve your problem, we'll try to find it :slight_smile: