custom methods routing - rails 3

Hi everyone

I have a problem with a couple of methods I've created.

The first method looks like the "edit" method but I've renamed to "aprove" this method load a form with some editable fields

def aprove     @buy_order = BuyOrder.find(params[:id]) end

The second method looks like "update", the name is "result", but it should execute just after I click "submit" in the aprove form. But when I click "submit"... the "update" method is executed instead

def result    @buy_order = BuyOrder.find(params[:id])    respond_to do |format|      if @buy_order.update_attributes(params[:buy_order])        format.html { redirect_to(@buy_order) }        format.xml { head :ok }      else        format.html { render :action => "aprobar"}        format.xml { render :xml => @buy_order.errors, :status => :unprocessable_entity }      end    end end

What I have to do to make this work correctly? (correctly is: when I click "submit" in the form for "aprove" then "result" has to execute)

Can you help me?

When you click submit in the aprove form the action that is run depends on the code in that view. It is there that you must look to see what action you have asked it to perform.

Colin