cucumber directories not working

I am organizing a directory structure under the features directory but when I run cucumber it is still trying to look for the *.feature files in the main directory. How do I get cucumber to look in other directories?

Chris Habgood wrote:

I am organizing a directory structure under the features directory but when I run cucumber it is still trying to look for the *.feature files in the main directory. How do I get cucumber to look in other directories?

I wanted a different structure than the default also and ended up writing my own wrapper script to call cucumber. Have you tried a fully qualified relative path to the feature file? And if your step files are in a different directory than step_definitions, you'll probably have to require them with -r. Post the command line you are using and maybe we can figure it out.

Peace, Phillip

I figured out it was the rerun.txt file in the root directory which had the old directories from the first run. live and learn. DOH.

Chris Habgood wrote:

I figured out it was the rerun.txt file in the root directory which had the old directories from the first run. live and learn. DOH.

Heh. That file has been the confusion of many newcomers to Cucumber. You are just another a growing list of "learners".

Peace, Phillip