Cuban Rails community

I've just started a new discussion group involving Rails developers from Cuba. If you fit that criteria we have open registration at Redirecting to Google Groups.

If you know of another RUG or Rails group in Cuba that I'm not aware of, please let me know.

Hi Adrian,

I noticed you are a Ruby on Rails developer. I am the co-founder of HackHands.com, a marketplace for on demand programmer experts. I wanted to explain five reasons why HackHands is a great platform for you and suggest you apply to become an expert.

1. No back and forth requirements or high maintenance clients
  2. Get paid to teach others how to solve their code issues
  3. Set your own rate and get paid per minute
  4. Work at your own convenience and get notified when there is an open issue to solve
  5. Build your reputation as a programming expert and get featured as a leading expert

I am looking for Ruby on Rails Ambassadors. As an Ambassador, you will earn 100% of each transaction (we will not take the normal 20% fee) and you will be featured as a RoR expert showcasing how much you have helped others code.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am available to demonstrate the product if you would like additional information about HackHands.com.

In the meantime feel free to use our free code collaboration tool at HackHands.io. Just create a room, enable the video/audio popup and share the link to collaborate with a partner remotely (Chrome/Firefox browsers supported only for now). Enjoy and talk to you soon.

Thank you for your interest and looking forward to having you as part of the HackHands expert network.

Best,

Forest Good

Co-founder of HackHands.com