Credit Card Processing

Hi     Currently I have added a Credit Card Processing Feature to old rails app.In that app some existing users are there.For new user while signup they will be charge .But for Existing user again when they sign in for first time they have to be charged.Later on no need.How to make it happen?.Anybody help me please.Thanks in Advance.

Muruga wrote in post #1036308:

Hi     Currently I have added a Credit Card Processing Feature to old rails app.In that app some existing users are there.For new user while signup they will be charge .But for Existing user again when they sign in for first time they have to be charged.Later on no need.How to make it happen?.Anybody help me please.Thanks in Advance.

I'm not sure if I understand your problem. I have the impression that you just need a flag into your users table to mark if they have been charged or not. And then based on the value of that flag decide if you charge them or not when they sign in again. But that logic is evident so maybe I didn't get your point, your explanation was not so clear, to me at least.