I heard from a couple of sources about Ruby security concerns, quoting
The official Ruby blog is reporting “multiple vulnerabilities” in the
official Ruby interpreter (MRI). A significant number of versions are
* All versions prior to 1.8.5
* All 1.8.5 versions prior to patch 231
* All 1.8.6 versions prior to patch 230
* All 1.8.7 versions prior to patch 22
* All 1.9.0 versions prior to 1.9.0-2
I believe my Ruby is version 184.108.40.206-2, and 32-2 is the build #?
However, I have no idea what that means in terms of patch # as listed
above for say "All 1.8.5 versions prior to patch 231". Does anyone know
how to correlate the two?