Contacts

Can anyone help me with a contact for Ruby on Rails? I really need to talk to them and I cannot find any details anywhere. Many thanks, Pip Watkins

Hello,

What kind of help do you want as far as ROR is concerned. There are plenty of people out here who are actually an authority in ROR.

There isn't really a single entity named 'Ruby on Rails'. There's the core time, the activism team, legions of contributors etc. If we knew why you wanted to contact this entity, people might be able to point you in the right direction.

Fred

Thanks for the comments. There is a URL - definitivesports.com pointing at the RoR site. I want to know who owns this as my company, definitive, want to buy the URL. Can you help or point me in the right direction? I don't see the relevance to definitive sports as to what RoR does....

Thank you

Pip

Thanks for the comments. There is a URL - definitivesports.com pointing at the RoR site. I want to know who owns this as my company, definitive, want to buy the URL. Can you help or point me in the right direction? I don't see the relevance to definitive sports as to what RoR does....

that's not the rails website. that's the "congratulations you've managed to install rails on this machine" website.

Fred

Hello Pip,

From what you have written, you mean to say that you want to buy the domain definitivesports.com . The domain or the url has to do nothing with Ruby On Rails. The present owner has installed RoR and has deployed his application using this domain or URL.

To contact the owner of this domain, you need to look up in whois.net and find who is the owner of definitivesports.com . For your convenience , I have pulled up the data for you and the domain is registered through Godaddyn. The domain is a private registration hence, you need to write to Godaddy to get hold of the owner. For more info please visit these links. I hope this helps.

http://whois.net/whois/definitivesports.com

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?domain=definitivesports.com&prog_id=godaddy

Let me know if this was helpful to you.