- The main event is scheduled on March 13 at 2200 Hrs IST (UTC+5.30)
- Rules of contest similar to Codeforces Beta Rounds.
- The Contest will be of 4 hours consisting of 5-6 problems.
- Programing languages allowed: C, C++ , Pascal, Java, C#, Python, Ruby, PHP, F# and Haskell.
- Open to all,students as well as professionals.
- Declaration of Results on March 16 at 1800 Hrs IST.
CodeFest’11, the annual online international coding festival of Computer Engineering Society IT-BHU, presents Manthan- the algorithm intensive programming contest.
The contest aims to provide a platform for programmers round the globe to showcase their problem-solving and programming skills. Most problems of the event will be real life computing problems where coders will be required to prune existing standard algorithms to find the solution for the domain specific application of the algorithm.
We are proud to have Codeforces as our partner for Manthan 2011. The Contest will be hosted on Codeforces and will follow the rules similar to that of Codeforces Beta Round.
Google Sponsored event with Prizes worth 50,000 INR. Besides, Certificates to top 50 participants.
Follow the registration procedure to register for Manthan. Registrations will close 10 minutes before the event starts.
**Event Details:**Visit the Manthan event page to see further details.
For further queries, feel free to contact the event coordinator at:
Saket Jalan +91 808 169 7891
We look forward to your participation in the event.
Be free and Happy coding
Visit us at http://itbhu.ac.in/codefest/
Read our blog at http://itbhu.ac.in/codefest/blog