Can't send messages to mailing list or subscribe (no space left on device)

Just got the following message when trying to post to the list:

<rails@lists.rubyonrails.org>: Command died with status 1:   "/usr/local/mailman/postfix-to-mailman.py". Command output: Traceback (most   recent call last): Logging error: <StampedLogger to   '/usr/local/mailman/logs/error'> Traceback (most recent call last): File   "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Logging/Logger.py", line 91, in write   f.write(msg) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/codecs.py", line 501, in   write return self.writer.write(data) File   "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/codecs.py", line 179, in write   self.stream.write(data) IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device   Original log message: [Errno 28] No space left on device

Also, when I try to subscribe another email address to the list, I get the following:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what happened. Thanks! Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main    main() File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/subscribe.py", line 91, in main    mlist.Lock() File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 159, in Lock    self.__lock.lock(timeout) File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/LockFile.py", line 243, in lock    self.__write() File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/LockFile.py", line 424, in __write    fp.close() IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

I realize that this message probably won't make it to the list, given the above problems, but I figured I'd try just for the hell of it..

Mike