can't able to edit the value in the rails

I create the project in scaffold but I cant able to edit it and update th values

I gort the error in no action required I attach the image bellow and my codeing the controller is :

@department = Department.find(params[:id])

respond_to do |format|       if @department.update_attributes(params[:departments])         flash[:notice] = 'Department was successfully updated.'         format.html { redirect_to(@department) }         format.xml { head :ok }       else         format.html { render :action => "edit" }         format.xml { render :xml => @department.errors, :status => :unprocessable_entity }       end     end

Attachments: http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/8184/edit.jpg

I create the project in scaffold but I cant able to edit it and update th values

I guess you are a beginner in Rails. If so then I suggest that you work right through a good tutorial such as railstutorial.org, which is free to use online. That will show you the basics of Rails.

Once you have done that, if you still get the problem, and still cannot work it out then have a look at the Rails Guide on Debugging, which will show you techniques that can be used to debug your code.

If you have to post messages in future then please paste them in as text rather than an image. It is easier to follow the thread if everything is in the message.

Colin