Buffer problem

I am trying to spider a site using Hpricot, but I keep getting out of buffer error. It will only let me do about two sites at a time, is there a way to clear the buffer after I process each page so I won't blow the buffer?

Can you post the code you are using?

require 'rubygems' require 'hpricot' require 'open-uri' require 'active_record'

ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection( #connection info )

class Major < ActiveRecord::Base   has_many :courses end

class Course < ActiveRecord::Base   belongs_to :major end

def scrape(url)     doc = Hpricot(open(url))     tables =(doc/"table")     (tables[6]/"tr").each do |major|       createMajor major     end   end   def createMajor(data)     newMajor = Major.new     newMajor.title = data.search("td").first.inner_html     newMajor.abbrev =data.search("acronym").inner_html     newMajor.link_to = data.search("a").to_s.split('"')[1]     puts newMajor.save   end   def courses(url)     puts url     doc = Hpricot(open("http://courses.tamu.edu/&quot;\+url\.to\_s\))     courses = (doc/"//td[@class='sectionheading']")     courses.each do |course|       createCourse course     end   end   def createCourse(data)     course = data.inner_html.strip.split(' ')     major = course[0]     course_no = course[1]     puts major,course_no     course.pop     course_name = course.slice!(3,course.length).join(' ')     puts course_name   end

AllMajors = Major.find(:all, :limit=>3,:offset=>0) AllMajors.each do |course|   courses(course.link_to,course.id) end #scrape(url goes here)

This what I was last test with. I had it where scrape would call courses, but that broke the buffer before I even got output, this outputs the data from two pages and then breaks.

Anyone someone has to know something about the buffer?