Booting WEBrick ... server:invalid option: --trace ???

I'm migrating an old Rails App to a new server, I think I've got most of my issues worked out so far. But....

When I run script/server --trace in the app I get the following output... and I have no clue what to do or even where to look... Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

script/server --trace => Booting WEBrick... server: invalid option: --trace

Thanks in advance for any guidance/assistance.

rusty

script/server --help Usage: server [options]     -p, --port=port Runs Rails on the specified port.                                      Default: 3000     -b, --binding=ip Binds Rails to the specified ip.                                      Default: 0.0.0.0     -c, --config=file Use custom rackup configuration file     -d, --daemon Make server run as a Daemon.     -u, --debugger Enable ruby-debugging for the server.     -e, --environment=name Specifies the environment to run this server under (test/development/production).                                      Default: development     -P, --path=/path Runs Rails app mounted at a specific path.                                      Default: /

-h, --help Show this help message.

I don't see --trace in there anywhere.

yup, definitely not there.. doh.

ok, so I ran script/server without the trace and I get this

=> Booting WEBrick...

and then it comes back to the command prompt. It doesn't start the app....? I was trying to use trace to see why.

Is there any way to troubleshoot this?