Blog ruby on rails/Django Fastes made

Hi I've got a little quetion. For school I've to make a blog either using ruby on rails or Django. I've to do this at home, install the languages, etc. I've to make screenshots while running the language and blog. tell why I chose that language and the files i made for the blog.

What would be the fastes way to do this??

Thanks a lot already

Bob 101155 wrote:

Hi I've got a little quetion. For school I've to make a blog either using ruby on rails or Django. I've to do this at home, install the languages, etc. I've to make screenshots while running the language and blog. tell why I chose that language and the files i made for the blog.

Thanks a lot already

I run suivauto.com which is written using RoR, and this week it took me 3 days to add a blog with an xmlrpc interface (that alone took more than a day) for posting via MarsEdit.

I do not know about django, and would be glad to read your report if you do end up using it.

Bob 101155 wrote:

Are you supposed to create the blog engine from scratch? Or what?

If so, then that's very easy to do quickly in Rails -- in fact, that's one of the official examples.

Thanks a lot already

Best,