BillFloat is the first micro-credit solution to offer consumers ‘more
time to pay’ over 3,000 recurring bills including utility, cable and
satellite, wireless, auto lease, phone, housing, and insurance
BillFloat is an early stage company backed by First Round Capital,
PayPal, and Venrock.
BillFloat is a small passionate team working in an agile environment.
We believe in short iteration cycles and leverage automated testing.
Our engineering leadership came from Cake Financial and has extensive
experience in consumer financial services. We're driven to create the
best possible product and want people working with us who like to work
hard and are top-notch engineers.
You will be joining the technical staff of a small team. That means
you will be working closely with everyone in the company to take
features from the idea stage to completion. This includes everything
work. Most of the time, you will be working in a Rails stack.
* Thrive in an independent dynamic start-up environment.
* Are the first person people think about when they want to start
a new product.
* Can dig into a problem and solve it
* Experience building consumer sites with Rails, connected and
informed about the Rails community.
* Have good all around experience with Ruby, MySql, and HTML/CSS/
* Exposure to NoSQL options like Mongo, CouchDB, etc.
* BS/MS in Computer Science.
* Extra points for financial services, pub/sub architectures, and
Contact me directly: Sinda(@)Billfloat.com