Better-Model relation

Hi,

Can anybody suggest me better relationship among the above model. so that i can connect message model with other ones.

I have four model like

1.User model - To store the user email and password 2.Actor model 3.Director model 4. Fans model 5. Message Model

Actor, Director and Fans is used to store the profile information of the user.

Relationship goes like this User has_one Actor User has_one Director User has_one Fans

Message model is for mailing purpose like gmail or yahoo mail.

I have related the user model with message as User has_many sendermessage and receiver message.

Hi,

Can anybody suggest me better relationship among the above model. so that i can connect message model with other ones.

I have four model like

1.User model - To store the user email and password

2.Actor model 3.Director model 4. Fans model 5. Message Model

I think you need to add a Production or Play model:

User has many Plays Play has one Director Play has many Actors

Play has many Fans User has many Messages Play has many Messages (depending how you want to do messages and what they mean it could be User has many messages through Plays… or something else)

Hi,

I have four model like

1.User model - To store the user email and password

2.Actor model 3.Director model 4. Fans model 5. Message Model

I think you need to add a Production or Play model:

User has many Plays Play has one Director Play has many Actors

Play has many Fans User has many Messages Play has many Messages (depending how you want to do messages and what they mean it could be User has many messages through Plays… or something else)

This is of course if I have not totally misunderstood what you are trying to do with your app :slight_smile: If so, please clarify.