Autocomplete text-field version of dynamic select menu?

I have a form for submission of brand, model, and style. Style belongs_to model, and model belongs_to brand. The form is actually a style submission form, but allows users to create new brands or models as well, should they not exist.

What I want is for the autocomplete for 'model' to populate when an object for 'brand' is selected in the first text field..

..and so on for submodel...

I have the following autocomplete field for brand

<%= form_for @style, :html => { :class => 'form-horizontal' } do |f| %>   <fieldset>     <legend></legend>

<div class="control-group">       <%= f.label :brand_name, :class => 'control-label' %>       <div class="controls">         <%= f.text_field :brand_name, data: {autocomplete_source: brands_path}, :class => 'text_field' %>       </div>     </div>

<div class="form-actions">       <%= f.submit nil, :class => 'btn btn-primary' %>       <%= link_to 'Cancel', styles_path, :class => 'btn' %>     </div>   </fieldset>

<% end %>

and in styles.rb (model):

belongs_to :brand

def brand_name     brand.try(:name)     end

def brand_name=(name)     self.brand = Brand.find_or_create_by_name(name) if name.present?   end

and in styles.js.coffeescript:

jQuery ->   $('#style_brand_name').autocomplete     source: $('#style_brand_name').data('autocomplete-source')