Asset Pipeline doubles my CSS refs?

Hi,

I'm trying to properly reference a .css file. Unfortunately the asset pipeline is doubling my css references which disables my code. What gets rendered is:

<link href="/assets/sincoraish-screen.css" media="screen" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link href="/assets/sincoraish-print.css" media="print" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link href="/assets/application.css?body=1" media="all" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link href="/assets/sinorcaish-print.css?body=1" media="all" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link href="/assets/sinorcaish-screen.css?body=1" media="all" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

See the doubling of my references? the ?body=1 bits are being added by the asset pipeline - don't know why and (I suspect) they are disabling large sections of my css/page.

My Dir Structure of App/Assets/Stylesheets contains an application.css.scss with the following: /* *= require_self *= require_tree . */ I have two .css files in the app/assets/stylesheets directory ... my two sincoraish css files (one for screen, one for print).

My config application.rb settings are:

config.assets.enabled = true config.assets.version = '1.0'

How can I ref my .css files correctly?

OK, reading the asset pipeline bits ... ugh.

Resolved ... layer 8 error!