My app was doing fairly well in production past couple a months. But
past 2 days, its gone off its rocker! Not able to figure out what the
problem is. The symptoms are as follows..
- It first went down when I deployed and ran a migration yesterday. A
simple column addition to a table
- The production log showed the SignalException::SIGTERM error ( dont
know anything about it )
- a server reboot seems to solve the problem temporarily
- New Relic RPM shows wayward physical mem utilization.
- im on Slicehost and the 'free' command shows way too much SWAP
memory usage (which is basically not good)
Does it sound like im having a memory leak? anywhere i could look?
anything i can do??
Oh those who have fought the battle and come out victorious.. bestow
upon me ur knowledge!
Seriously.. any pointers?