Any way around using only 1 render per action?

My program needs to use a render in a controller action. The problem is that the action makes a user list and sends it to wicked_pdf, which uses a render, causing an error if I use one also. Does anyone know a way around this, and is the render I'm using totally necessary?? Here is my controller code.

@households = Household.find(:all, :order => "last_name, first_name")     @households.each { |@household|       @today = Date.today       @year = @today.year       @thisyear = Visit.find_all_by_year_and_household_id(Date.today.year, @household.id)       @lastyear = Visit.find_all_by_year_and_household_id(Date.today.year-1, @household.id)       @yearbefore = Visit.find_all_by_year_and_household_id(Date.today.year-2, @household.id)       render( :action=>:printone)     }     date=`date +%Y%m%d-%H:%M`     respond_to do |format|       format.pdf { send_data render_to_pdf( :action => 'print',                                       :layout => 'pdf_report'),                                       :filename => "Household_List_for_" + date }

as the name says, print_one does 1 page of the report for 1 user. It needs the above variables to do the page.

Thanks for the help

Bob Smith <bsm2th@gmail.com>

Does anyone know a way around this

render( :action=>:printone) and return

and is the render I'm using totally necessary??

possibly... but I'm not familiar with "wicked_pdf", so can't say for sure.

Are you following whatever guidelines they give in their documentation for integrating with Rails?