alternative to Google maps?

at my company we want to add mapping to our application, and while Google maps is clearly the most awesome mapping API on the planet, the terms and conditions dictate that it must be free to all users. We are thinking this means that we must either use some other mapping software, or be sure to make all of our maps available to unregistered users as well so that our paying customers aren't actually paying for the maps.

I have been unable to find any satisfactory alternatives to Google maps. So, I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks!

at my company we want to add mapping to our application, and while Google maps is clearly the most awesome mapping API on the planet, the terms and conditions dictate that it must be free to all users. We are thinking this means that we must either use some other mapping software, or be sure to make all of our maps available to unregistered users as well so that our paying customers aren't actually paying for the maps.

I have been unable to find any satisfactory alternatives to Google maps. So, I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions?

The Google Maps API is available under two licenses. One is what you've mentioned above, and costs nothing. There is also enterprise licensing which allows you to do what you want, but you have to pay Google for it. This may be reasonable for your application.

Thanks!

--Greg