Activesupport error on start - extract_options

I'm trying to get Rails up and running on a new port of Ruby to Arm/WinCE devices that I've been working on, built using CEGCC tools for 'mostly' Posix compatability, rather than using the existing Ruby WinCE binaries.

Ruby runs and is installed under \ruby in root of the device itself.

I've edited the following files of a default Rails 2.0.2 *zip* installation in the root of an SD card (\storage card\rails):

script/server (added absolute path) config/environment.rb (added absolute path) config/boot.rb (added absolute paths where required)

I can run: 'ruby "\storage card\rails\script\server"' (with any or no options) and eventually get the following error:

rails/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/class/attribute_accesors.rb:24:in 'cattr_writer': undefined method 'extract_options!' for [:silencer]:Array (NoMethodError) .. vender/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/clean_logger.rb:18 .. vender/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support.rb .. vender/rails/railties/lib/commands/server.rb .. script/server ..

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

This is a basic install of Ruby 1.8.6-p111, along with rubygem-1.0.1. Nothing else installed, no gems.

I thought I'd solved all of the hard problems actually getting Ruby to run!

-John