Accessing session values in rails methods

Hello All,

This is something new for me. Please help me to resolve the following problem.

I am using Flex in my application of course Flex in rails.

I am using Flex in UI for widgets, where it calls a rails method which gives a .rxml file from where it gets the data to put it into the widget.

I have used few sessions in my application. When i have a request from browser to one of my page i have created few sessions into that method and then am displaying my view where i have used that widget which is created in Flex. Now, this widget displays some data and to get this data it calls a rails method in back-end.

Here, the problem comes, the sessions which i have created in my rails method the one which is the current request, am trying to use them into this method the one which is called from Flex in back-end. These session values are available on local server but not on staging server.

And when i was uploading files using these Flex front-end these sessions were not available on local server and not on staging in the methods which are called in back-end from Flex.

Does anybody have idea about accessing sessions in rails methods, the methods which are called in back-end from Flex.

Thanks, Manohar