Access Forbidden Error 403

Hi everyone! well I'm trying to learn ruby ​​on rails along this tutorial: Getting Started with Rails — Ruby on Rails Guides, gender my controller "rails generate controller home index", edit routes.rb uncomment the line 'root: to => "home # index"' for my home driver is the default location when making a "localhost: 3000" but I get an Access Forbidden! I have no permissions, error 403 Working with xampp in windows 7, and my virtualhost in httpd.conf I have: <virtualHost *:3000> ServerName rails DocumentRoot "C:/xampp/htdocs/PFC/public" <Directory "C:/xampp/htdocs/PFC/public/"> Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks AllowOverride all Allow from all Order allow,deny AddHandler cgi-script .cgi AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi </Directory> </VirtualHost>

Before that he was in "public / index.html" that was "welcome ruby" then to make the modification in pedia routes.rb delete this index and should work but does not work .. any help do not know why where to look ... I'm still very new to this ... thanks! One thing I have noticed that if I comment the line "Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks" ERROR 403 not out but if it shows the contents of directory "public" and not re-routed to my new index that I created

Sorry for my bad English! I hope you can understand!